About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,700+ employees across East Africa, India, and the United Kingdom. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel; and (3) KOKO Retail, a tech-enabled, direct-to-consumer, instant fulfillment retail platform operated in partnership with neighborhood retailers. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
As a Sr.Process Engineer, you will be responsible for process improvement across our manufacturing facility located at Sanand, Ahmedabad. The state-of-the-art facility manufactures KOKO's flagship product, the two burner ethanol cookstove and refilliable canister.
- Designing Jig/fixtures/Tools & gauges as per process requirements
- Machine selection, trial and installation
- Process validation
- Fixture calibration & maintaining critical spare parts for Jigs/Fixtures/Toolings
- Understanding of engineering drgs for Stamping, Injection Moulding and Welded parts
- Root cause analysis and preventive action implementation
- Cycle time calculation, monitoring and improvement.
- Preparing Shop floor and Machine layouts
- Preparing PFDs, PFMEAs, Control plans, WI/SOPs
- Understanding on Lean manufacturing, Capacity calculations, Line balancing and Process capabilities studies
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Proficient in Auto Cad and Solidworks.
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- BE from a reputed institution
- Experience with a large scale OEM is preferred
- 5-7 years work experience
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!