Agent Relationship Manager
Commercial – Agent Networks /
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected "KOKO Points" inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth and impact.
As Agent Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for providing sales management and leadership of Trade Development Representatives in your assigned territory and to achieve targets for acquisition and on-boarding of retail agents across Nairobi.
What You Will Do
- Manage and lead a team of Trade Development Representatives (TDRs) to recruit retail agents
- Plan and execute specific sales programs in accordance with company strategy and processes
- Maintain CRM database of current and potential retail agents
- Ensure efficient management of team budgets
- Solicit feedback from TDR team on sales blockers and identify solutions to achieve sales targets
- Generate sales reports for team and company management
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business related area of study
- 4+ years experience in a similar position
- Excellent selling skills
- Team first attitude
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!