Mono Solutions - Senior Product Manager
Mono Solutions – Product Management /
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Mono Solutions is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team in Copenhagen. You will become a part of a rapidly growing team supporting hundreds of thousands of websites across 30+ markets.
What Mono Solutions does
Mono Solutions provide a SaaS platform where small businesses can manage their web presence from a single easy to use application. We deliver this platform as a white-label through selected partners. You can learn more about Mono Solutions here.
About the job
The high-level purpose of the position is; to take product ideas from brainstorming and analysis all the way through delivery and then measure the impact.
You will become a key player in the development, implementation and optimization of new and existing products bridging management, sales, marketing and product development teams.
You will be responsible for roadmap execution and features adoption and you will measure your success by increased revenue, activation, retention and NPS.
In your daily work, you will
- Drive and maintain the product roadmap, vision and strategy for own product area
- Articulate customer problems and opportunities and develop hypothesis and experiments to test assumptions
- Clearly articulate the business value to a cross-functional team in charge of delivery
- Facilitate solutions to deliver valuable features and enhancements
- Managing the backlog of the team, creating the input and prioritizing it based on business value;
- Refining complex projects into prototypes and/or Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and using this information to improve the products
- Validate solution suggestions using historical data and feedback from current customers as well as prospects
- Manage the delivery process from requirements through release
- Liaise with other parts of Mono (Sales, Marketing, Content, Support, Management) to ensure stakeholders are informed about upcoming changes and releases
- Track usage of and collect feedback on delivered solutions to measure impact
- Optimise the performance of existing features and solutions
What you can expect from Mono Solutions
- An exciting and international work environment
- Great colleagues from around 20 different nationalities
- An attractive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every dayTeam building events, social activities and monthly Friday bars
- Dedicated personal budgets for conferences and continued learning
- Freedom to work with new technologies and exciting issues
- Flexible on remote working
We expect your experience to include
You need great experience with understanding market demands, preferably from a SaaS environment and maybe even from a related business delivering online marketing solutions to SME’s. As part of analysing market demands and trends, you are used to analysing competitors and their products.
Your product management/product lifecycle and stakeholder management skills are well-tuned and you see the value in using Agile methodologies in your daily work managing the product backlog and in most other parts of your work.
As a person, you are self-motivated and organised with good attention to detail. Taking responsibility to ensure success and that expectations are met or exceeded is natural to you and with strong work ethics and commitment to see tasks through to completion you are used to succeeding. Being part of a team is motivating to you and helping where needed in all product-related matters is natural. It goes without saying that superior communication skills are needed to succeed.
Ready to apply or want to know more?
Kold+Partners is handling the recruiting process. Our process is fast, transparent and tailored to your needs. We are conscious of your time and the fact that you are busy in your daily life. If you have any questions regarding the job or Mono Solutions, feel free to contact Anita Flysta on +45 2484 7205 or Peter Kold on +45 2989 0903 for further information.