Mono Solutions - Product Manager
Mono Solutions – Product Management /
Product Manager for Mono Solutions
Mono Solutions are looking for a Product Manager to join the team in Copenhagen. You will become a part of a rapidly growing team supporting hundreds of thousands of websites across 30+ markets.
Mono Solutions power the websites of hundreds of thousands of micro to medium-sized businesses around the globe. Through 80+ partners, they help these businesses engage with their customers online and they come to work every day to make the life’s of small businesses a little easier. But Mono Solutions are far from done! In these challenging times, they want to enable small businesses to grow and prosper online as well as enable their partners to reach even more businesses.
As a product manager, you will work in a team that shapes the strategy for the products and be responsible for shipping stellar products to Mono’s partners and small businesses, all the way from conception of an idea to iterations in production.
You will research the customer needs and the competition, you will define the value propositions and expected results as well as writing jobs to be done and user stories. You’ll plan adoption tactics of your product with sales and marketing, ideate on implementation with engineers and designers and you’ll build internal understanding and support with your stakeholders.
You will have autonomy to explore the solutions you believe in, but you’ll never work alone. You will work with opinionated people, but your voice will be heard and your perspective appreciated. If you thrive at the intersection of user-centered design, technology and business outcome, we would love to hear from you.
Who are Mono?
Mono Solutions provide a SaaS platform where small businesses can manage their web presence from a single easy to use application. This platform is delivered as a white-label through selected partners.
What do Mono offer?
- A motivational leadership style that focuses on results for their partners and small businesses.
- Easy and direct access to feedback from partners and user panels.
- Talented teams of engineers and designers, who will keep you on your toes.
- Walk mile after mile in your users’ shoes by creating free websites for your friends or for noble causes.
- A sweet desk setup at the lovely Copenhagen office and freedom to work from home.
- Real investment in your continued learning and growth.
Relevant experience for the role
- You have worked at a Saas business and understand the customer lifecycle.
- You have drawn competitor landscapes for digital products.
- You are familiar with the needs of small businesses across all kinds of verticals.
- You are used to a fast-paced environment where time to market matters.
- You’ve seen the value of agile methodologies in action.
- You have a proven track record of getting shit done.
For this position, energy is valued over experience. Whether you’re a seen-it-all product manager or have worked at a start-up as a whatchamacallit, we would love to hear from you.
Ready to apply or want to know more?
Kold+Partners is handling the recruiting process. Our process is fast, transparent and tailored to your needs. We are conscious of your time and the fact that you are busy in your daily life. If you have any questions regarding the job or Mono Solutions, feel free to contact Anita Flysta on +45 2484 7205 or Peter Kold on +45 2989 0903 for further information.