(Senior) Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Product – Idle Miner Tycoon /
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
(Senior) Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)
If you love free-to-play games and would love to be part of a cross-functional team working on an idle game with millions of players every day, then this is the right job for you.
By reporting directly to the Product Director, you would be working on planning and managing the workload of a very agile team working on our live game “Idle Miner Tycoon”.
Having the overview and ownership of the technical roadmap in collaboration with other departments, you will help us reach our goal of innovating the free-to-play mobile market.
- Manage the daily workload of a cross-functional delivery team by planning the upcoming sprint content and organizing the running sprint
- Enabling your cross-functional team to do their job in the best way possible
- Research external requirements such as SDK or operating system updates as well as research and spearhead possible technical improvements
- Council stakeholders and other Product Managers about possibilities and limitations of the tech stack
- Assist in the planning of the high-level product roadmap in collaboration with the Product Director and other stakeholders
- Make sure the game runs stable and smoothly by identifying technical problems and optimizing for performance
- 3+ years experience working as a Product manager, ideally in the free-to-play market
- Familiar with project management and process design
- Used working agile
- A keen interest in technologies
- Passionate about free-to-play mobile games
- Professional knowledge of Unity3D will be considered as asset
- Prior experience in mobile free to play games
- Prior experience with third party SDKs is a big plus
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!