Business Development Representative (BDR)
About Kolsquare :
Kolsquare edits a software solution in SaaS used by marketing professionals for managing KOL Marketing campaigns (K.O.L for Key Opinion Leaders, aka Influencers), and designed to optimise brand communication strategies in response to new digital challenges. Using our technology, professionals can identify the best KOL profiles, fully manage their KOL Marketing campaigns and measure their results and performances.
Kolsquare offers hundreds of customers (Coca-Cola, Danone, Publicis, Orange, Sézane, Decathlon, etc.) the latest Big Data, AI and Machine Learning technologies to activate inspiring and genuine partnerships with over 1.5 million KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) with more than 5,000 followers in 180 countries on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Our Mission :
Kolsquare exists to help you reach your greatest potential. And positively impact the world.
KOL Marketing is today described as a revolution, a 20B$ market that is a major transformation in the media and digital world. It has also become a real gold mine, creating high hopes but also bringing its share of myths and legends. Everyone knows it works and can have an amazing impact on brand awareness or customer acquisition, but not everyone knows exactly how to do it. At Kolsquare, we firmly believe in this new media and are convinced that it's the best way for ideas, people and organisations to grow and reach their greatest potential. We also believe that it's a great way to create positive impacts for a better world. Our mission is therefore to give everyone access to the power of KOL Marketing.
Your mission as Business Development Representative (BDR) :
Build an outbound machine to increase sales opportunities thoughout Europe
Your scope as Business Development Representative :
Within the revenue team, you will be in charge of prospecting and qualifying leads before the sales process.
In between Sales and Marketing, the BDR team is directly attached to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). Your main tasks are :
- Qualify sales contacts generated by the Marketing team in order to assess their business releveance,
- Generate sales opportunities thanks to dedicated propection campaigns : emailing, events, cold calling...
- Spreading the word about KOL Marketing on the European market,
- Develop trust relationship with our sales targets,
- Drive your activity and implement performance KPIs,
- Reach and exceed the monthly targets of generated opportunities
- Be a team player and work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams
This job is tailored for you if :
- You already have a first experience as a BDR or a sales position
- You have 1 to 2 years of work experience;
- You love digital marketing, social media and/or influencer marketing
- You are fluent in English
- You love providing impacting ideas on a daily basis,
- You are independent, proactive and organized.
We are meant to work together if :
You are a passionate person and you have determination to reach any goal
You are curious and want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
You want more than just a job ! Kolsquare is a benefit company, with a general interest ambition that goes beyond our profitability goals: positively impact the world.
You can be based anywhere in France. Kolsquare is an “on demand” work from home company, with a head office in Paris, France. You will have access to our coworking network Spaces in 400+ cities in the world, and we will gather physically on a monthly and quarterly basis with other Kolsquarians for great team building events.
Our values at Kolsquare :
Deliver WOW - Be Responsible in your actions - Pursue Growth & Learning - Be passionate and determined - Share your Power, Knowledge & Wealth - Build Authentic relationships