Senior Front End Engineer (Argentina)
Engineering – Engineering /
Are you ready to join the API revolution?
Kong is an open-source project with a global adoption around the world. Developers and architects are adopting Kong in production among a large variety of use-cases, and actively help making Kong a better product with their feedback and contributions.
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will design, develop and deploy features on Kong Products, for deployment on-prem or in the cloud.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop and maintain features in web applications
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality and avoid regressions
- Contribute to Kong's open-source component library, kongponents
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years working on teams to develop and deploy web applications
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Expertise with data modeling
- Comfortable with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testingExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points: Hands-on experience with any of the following:
- Vue.js and NestJS
- Writing and supporting large-scale SaaS solutions