Marketing Operations Manager
remote in Poland
At Kontakt.io, we build technologies that help transform buildings into indoor spaces that are useful for people in their daily journey to accomplish their goals, working or being cared for, in a safe & sustainable indoor environment.
Over the past 24 months, Kontakt.io has entered a new growth trajectory steaming from the healthcare vertical. We grew from 30 to 90 people and quadrupled our ARR - all while remaining extremely capital efficient. Now, we are entering the next growth stage, taking the business from $10M+ to $100M+ ARR.
With the aim of bringing Kontakt.io growth to the next level, we are opening Marketing Operations Manager position in our marketing department.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will get the chance to work with top-level professionals.
Join the team and make a significant impact on our data-driven marketing initiatives. If you thrive on optimizing processes, managing complex tech stacks, and driving cross-functional alignment, we invite you to apply.
- Own marketing tech stack, which includes HubSpot, Salesloft, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and WordPress.
- Ensure seamless integration of tools to enable efficient execution of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Serve as the admin and implement best practices across the board.
- Educate internal users.
- Research, identify and onboard new tools and technical solutions.
- Serve as the Admin of our MAP. Own and manage our MAP, including Hubspot Marketing and Sales Hubs.
- Create and manage all objects, including emails, landing pages, forms, workflows, sequences and manage integration with Salesloft, Salesloft, Zoominfo and other tools.
- Ensure proper configuration and best practices
- Own and oversee Salesloft.
- Create integration with other tools.
- Create Sequences and manage all technical aspects.
- Take ownership of our CRM data, ensuring data integrity, accuracy, and proper segmentation.
- Implement best practices for data hygiene and compliance to enhance marketing and sales efforts.
- Create leads lists, harvest contact info, manage ABM lists, etc.
- Utilize Zoominfo and other lead creation tools.
- Create comprehensive and insightful reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to stakeholders across marketing, sales, and finance.
- Utilize data visualization tools to communicate marketing performance effectively.
- Develop and implement robust tracking and attribution solutions to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Track and report on the entire acquisition funnel, analyzing volume, velocity, conversion rates, and value across different stages.
- Utilize multiple source inputs to create reports with data from various sources.
- Manage external vendors and partners, and identify new resources as needed.
- Support internal users by troubleshooting technical issues related to marketing tools and platforms.
- Ensure smooth operations and resolve any problems promptly to minimize disruptions.
- Update our websites with front-end changes, new pages, and other relevant content to enhance user experience and drive engagement.
- Regularly communicate insights on marketing performance to stakeholders in marketing, sales operations, sales, and finance to align strategies and drive data-driven decision-making.
1. Tech Stack Ownership:
2. Marketing Automation management:
3. SDR outreach tools management
4. CRM Data Management:
5. Reports and Dashboards Creation:
6. Tracking, Attribution, and Funnel Analysis:
7. Manage External Vendors:
8. Technical Support and Troubleshooting:
9. Website Management:
10. Cross-Functional Alignment:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- min. 3+ years of experience in Marketing/RevOps Operations roles, demonstrating a deep understanding of marketing technologies and processes.
- Proficiency in HubSpot is essential. Hubspot Marketing and Sales Certification preferred.
- Deep experience of Salesforce, including report and dashboard creation, customizations, workflows, and integrations.
- Experienced with Salesloft or similar tools.
- Experienced with WordPress.
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Proven experience in tracking, attribution, and funnel analysis.
- Ability to learn new tools and technical aspects quickly.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and technical aptitude to support tool-related issues.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills for working with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Can-do attitude is a must.
- competitive salary;
- fast-paced and dynamic startup environment, flat structure;
- work with cutting-edge technologies;
- remote work (office in Krakow);
- collaborative and self- organised environment;
- flexible working hours;
- private medical care, cafeteria system.
Kontakt.io Virtues and Culture
Customer Leadership - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customer needs and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
Growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve
Challenge, inspiration and respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
Systematic execution - We recognize that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
Acting with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.