Fairfield, OH /
Print Shop & Warehouse
We are a team of crafty and hardworking individuals who strive to make Kotis a fun and creative place to work. In this role, you'll have an opportunity to learn and work in our Print Shop. We are looking for an Associate who likes being cross trained on various skills and thrives on that variety. You will develop your skill set though a diverse range of tasks on our production line – anywhere from prepping and QC’ing freshly decorated garments, producing sewn retail ready products, and more. We have a positive and supportive management team who loves training new skills and techniques. This is a great chance to be part of a core team at Kotis state-of-the-art print shop in Fairfield, OH.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Career Path $15-23/hr showing exactly how to advance
- Monthly bonus for good attendance
- Generous insurance benefits at low employee cost
- Robust Time Off Policy. New hires receive Sick Time Off 8 days/yr + Vacation Time Off 15 days/yr + 8 Paid Holidays
- Company paid maternity & paternity & disability leave
- Pay reviews every 3 months
- Free custom branded clothing swag
- Receive, check in and prepare garments for press
- Folding garments in a variety of ways
- Assembling kits (event/occasion swag boxes)
- Performing an array of hands-on tasks.
- Finalize product for retail
- Sewing and serging
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lift and/or move up to 30 lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Solid basic math skills and a good ability to keep track of quantities
- Basic computer skills
- Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
Kotis Design is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and employing highly qualified individuals who represent the diverse communities in which we live, and with whom we work. We base our personnel decisions on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All employment-related decisions are made without unlawful discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, physical, sensory, or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by applicable federal, state or local statutes. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.