Salt Lake City, UT
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
Kotis Design is growing and looking for Administrative Assistants for various positions. Role focuses include Order Processing and Customer Service & Online Store Programs. When applying, indicate your preferred area of interest on the application. All roles are fully remote positions located in WA or UT.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We are looking for individuals who radiate positive attitudes, are highly organized with a strong attention to detail that love efficiency and making things happen! The candidate will need to embrace change with enthusiasm and think critically, all while completing tasks quickly and with accuracy. These roles are an amazing way to gain experience in a fast, nimble, creative environment. Your potential day may include:
- Maintaining a high volume of requests internally and externally via email, telephone and chat
- Reviewing, creating (basic mathematical calculations required) and sending 40+ purchase orders a day to different vendors
- Calling a vendor to confirm rush timelines for a client’s order
- Projects like creating shipping requests, sending a mail merge to clients, adding new product skus to a client’s online store
- Getting cross-trained on another role’s position to be backup when needed
- 1-2 years of administrative, data processing or customer service experience required
- Strong PC and Data Entry Skills (Microsoft Word & Excel + Internet)
- Trustworthy and reliable – impeccable attendance is key
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to problem solve, think critically and make immediate decisions
- Minimum 70 wpm typing speed
- Good PC Skills (Microsoft Word & Excel + Internet)
- Demonstrated ability to work with lots of details and numbers quickly & accurately
- Strong organizational and time management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work M-F 8:30am-5pm PST schedule
$16 - $18 DOE