Maintenance and Building Technician
Fairfield, OH /
Print Shop & Warehouse
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
We are in need an individual who’s ready to troubleshoot, tinker and fix on a moment's notice! This person will help maintain our existing mechanical, pneumatic & electrical equipment as well help keep the building operations running smoothly at our Fairfield, Ohio location.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
The perfect candidate loves taking things apart and putting them back together and in essence, personifies DIY. They likely love working on cars or other small engines, have a mechanical aptitude, and possibly experimented in carpentry. They know how to independently troubleshoot and solve mechanical, pneumatic and electrical problems.
Additionally, they are comfortable with electronics, computers, WIFI hardware and confident and curious in trying new things.
- Diagnose machinery issues as they arise and figure out a fix in timely fashion
- Problem solves the reason for breakdowns and test different fixes
- Communicate with industry technicians when needed (email, video, phone)
- Unpack and Set up new equipment when applicable
- Preform weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual manufacture maintenance on all equipment
- General electric troubleshooting
- Connect and troubleshoot pneumatic things
- Troubleshoot Wifi issues
- Set-up non equipment machines (such as printers, computers, mount TV’s, security cameras)
- Pick up/order supplies for building
- General building maintenance as assigned (paint, move furniture, organize tool area, change light bulbs, etc.) This is NOT a janitorial role
- Document all processes and procedures for reference and training
- Train others on the ins and outs of specific equipment and how to best run each machine (maintenance schedules, adjustments, etc.)
- Undertake R&D on how to use the machinery in new and unique ways to add value to the products being produced
- Lift and/or push up to 50lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Proficient in Outlook, TEAMS, Office 365
- Ability to operate forklift/man lift if needed
- Ability to flex schedule to work a weekend day as needed if maintenance issues require it