3D Modeler/Industrial Designer
States of Arizona, Utah or Ohio /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
You’ll be a part of our growing import team that helps bring promotional product concepts into reality. You’ll help execute on product details and how to render them for clients. Come be a part of our constant quest to make better swag.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate has a passion for CAD and 3D modeling. They can take a concept sketch and translate it into a 3D object that pops off the screen. They can research the details of a product and create a file the factory can execute on. Someone that tackles projects, problems and life with a positive, can do attitude. Sound like you? Read on.
- Create sketches, models, renderings, prototypes or other product mockups
- Know material options and suggest ones that best fit the project
- Research project specific products and materials for ways to customize
- Work on new processes for showing client proofs and products in 3D
- Work with the design team to create 3D files for mockups
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Bring ideas for products, trends, details, shapes, colors, etc.
- Experience with 3D modeling and industrial design
- Excellent skills with CAD tools and 3D modeling software (3DS Max)
- Some experience with Adobe Illustrator
- BS/BA in Industrial Design, Product Design or relevant field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Self-starter, positive, can do attitude
- Disciplined and detail oriented
- A “fight for better” mentality to constantly improve