At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We are looking for a skilled coach and natural leader with some lead or management experience under their belt. Our perfect candidate loves identifying each team member’s strengths and putting them in a position to succeed. Also thrives off the buzz and pace of a busy fulfillment warehouse and working on your feet all day. Dislikes when the day moves slowly, and no communication is face-to-face.
Our Ogden, UT fulfillment center is designed to pick/pack/ship our clients orders accurately and efficiently with the goal to meet our customers’ demands. We need driven, enthusiastic and reliable people who love to stay busy and want to help us as we grow. We focus on recruiting determined, positive and reliable people who are passionate about delivering an amazing experience – but a majority of these Kotisians have little experience… that’s where you come in!
You will develop our employees through 1:1 coaching, training, and working with other department leads to cross-train your staff. This manager takes charge of the core duties for KWF to ensure orders are shipping on time, we are hitting our daily metrics and that you are coaching your team for success each day.
- Coach, mentor, provide feedback and improve the skill set and productivity of staff members
- Meet with team members individually on a regular and ongoing basis
- Hold daily group meetings and other coaching/training sessions as needed
- Responsible for disciplinary action for your team members
- Enforce attendance policy and hold all staff accountable for their actions
- Manage overall workload of team and monitor individual efficiency
- Monitor and work with department leads to ensure all daily core tasks are being completed
- Enforce amazing quality control (QC) and audit orders to ensure the correct items are being picked and packed correctly
- Optimize, maintain and improve task efficiency including, but not limited to;
- Move staff assignments on the fly based on daily workloads/projects
- Make sure processes are followed and update or improve them if needed
- Collect and enter key statistics and monitor performance
- Work to inspire team members by setting a positive example and being involved with Kotis beyond their daily duties
- Train team to think ahead and always look for the next task vs. waiting to be told what to do
- Effectively communicate with other Kotis staff regarding inquiries into order status, iBuy tracking, inventory questions or other inquires
- Be main contact for KWF at your location (email and phone) to ensure all messages are responded to within 12hrs
- Ensure work areas, aisles and overall appearance is clean, well-kept, and reflect the Kotis standards
- Identify issues and provide solutions for mis-ships or inventory issues
- Monitor and order supplies as needed
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met
- Maintain quality control standards, evaluating at each production step
- Plays critical role in driving company culture change efforts and management processes
Additional responsibilities to work with Fulfillment Director
- On daily benchmarks for all tasks
- To ensure we are properly staffed
- To organize and schedule relevant training sessions
- To identify new or improved training opportunities to improve staff efficiencies
- Create reward/recognition ideas to motivate team
- Monday – Friday required
- 9am – 5:30pm
- Position is full time
- 1+ year Management or lead experience required
- Warehouse/Fulfilment experience strongly desired
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong ability to use Outlook, Excel and the internet confidently is a huge plus
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs at times
- Forklift Certified (or willing to be trained)
- HazMat certified (or willing to be trained)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Kotis offers a competitive benefit package to full time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) + match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud and tasks associated with this position cause hands and clothes to get dirty.