Ogden, UT /
Print Shop & Warehouse
- Starting pay:
- $18/hr - 1+ year fulfillment experience
- $15/hr - no experience required. Performance reviews every 3 months; eligible for pay raises if successfully meeting metrics.
- Career Path $15-23/hr showing exactly how to advance
- Full-Time, 40 hours weekly preferred.
- Interact with drivers and assist in unloading trailers
- Receive, check, and validate the accuracy of incoming materials
- Identify received materials and deliver them for storage/use
- Document and input inventory records
- Maintain a clean, organized warehouse, dock, and shipping office
- Participate in physical inventory and cycle counts
- Report inventory discrepancies
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lift and/or move up to 40 lbs at times
- Regularly stand for shift while reaching with hands and arms
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Basic math skills and a good ability to keep track of quantities
- Basic computer skills
- Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Monthly bonus for good attendance
- Generous insurance benefits at low employee cost
- Robust Time Off Policy. New hires receive Sick Time Off 8 days/yr + Vacation Time Off 15 days/yr + 8 Holidays
- Company paid maternity & disability leave
- Pay reviews every 3 months
- Free custom branded clothing swag
Kotis Design is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and employing highly qualified individuals who represent the diverse communities in which we live, and with whom we work. We base our personnel decisions on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All employment-related decisions are made without unlawful discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, physical, sensory, or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by applicable federal, state or local statutes. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.