Experienced Embroidery Machine Operator
Kotis Print Shop
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We're looking for someone to operate industrial embroidery machines with the goal of creating the best custom beanies and embellished apparel ever. You must work neatly and efficiently, and be excited to learn new embroidery, knitting, and sewing skills. If you want to make a difference, help train others and fight for better, then let's get started!
- Embroidery machine experience REQUIRED (at home machine ok)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and think critically independently
- Lift and/or move up to 20 lbs at times
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly but efficiently- example using multiple machines for production at once
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Prepare embroidery machines by hooping, changing needles and thread while securing attachments
- Adjust machine performance on material by observing machine operation, detecting malfunctions and adjusting settings
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Track and prepare supplies for upcoming orders
- Time and track all tasks by completing report sheets
- Read and understand work orders
- Garment related tasks when needed:
- Identify incoming boxes for order to be printed
- Maintain product quality by inspecting finished product
- Package finished printed garments in preparation for shipping
- 5:30am - 2pm
- 8:30am - 5pm
- 1:30pm - 10pm
- Monday -Friday
- Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Advancement opportunities