Production & Fulfillment Associate
Fairfield, OH /
Print Shop & Warehouse
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
We are a team of crafty and hardworking individuals who strive to make Kotis a fun and creative place to work. In this role, you'll have an opportunity to learn and work in all areas of our Print Shop and Fulfillment center. We are looking for an Associate who likes being cross trained on various skills and thrives on that variety. You will develop your skill set though a diverse range of tasks on our production line and fulfillment departments – anywhere from prepping and QC’ing freshly decorated garments, producing sewn retail ready products, picking inventory, assembling kits, and more. We have a positive and supportive management team who loves training new skills and techniques. This is a great chance to be part of a core team at Kotis state-of-the-art print shop & fulfillment center in Fairfield, OH.
We are committed to keeping staff safe throughout COVID-19. We require masks be worn at all Kotis facilities and follow local laws and CDC guidelines with regards to employer responsibilities for keeping employees safe.
- Receive, check in and prepare garments for press
- Ensure quality control (QC) for freshly decorated and online store products
- Screen printing machine and heat press operation
- Picking and packing orders from our online stores
- Reclaim screens, prep tools & screens, and mix inks
- Finalize product for retail
- Sewing and serging
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lift and/or move up to 30 lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Solid basic math skills and a good ability to keep track of quantities
- Basic computer skills
- Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Kotis offers a competitive benefit package to full time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company paid short term disability
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program