Production Art Manager - Remote
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
Please note: This is a fully remote position, however candidates must be located in WA or UT.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We’re looking for a natural leader with management or lead experience under their belt. Someone that loves identifying team members strengths and setting them up for success. That thrives off the fast pace of production and isn’t afraid to confront and fix mistakes that arise. They get excited about working at home and engaging via technology with an all remote team. They get pumped about good templates/processes and obsess about making them better. Someone who loves all things Adobe and using their software to the max (especially Ai and Psd). Sound like you? Read on.
You’ll develop team members through coaching, training and improving processes. You’ll oversee all things related to reviewing and prepping art for production/printing. You’ll own the daily workflow to make sure all jobs are sent on time, ultimately keeping accurate art flowing through to suppliers to ensure our clients receive the best swag ever.
- Coach and provide feedback to improve skills and productivity of the team
- Meet with team members on a regular and ongoing basis
- Take responsibility of disciplinary action for your team members if needed
- Proactive review of individual stats/errors to assess performance and efficiency
- Workflow optimization by ensuring all daily task are completed on time and making sure processes are followed
- Continually improve processes/guides to minimize mistakes and improve workflow
- Communicate with vendors to ensure accurate files and understanding of the print process
- Work with fellow managers by solving issues and pushing for better solutions
- Organize and schedule relevant training sessions/guides
- Develop reward/recognition ideas to motivate the team
- Manage overall workload of the team and assess future needs/changes
- Diligently track projects to ensure quality and completion
- Inspire your team by setting positive examples and championing the Kotis values/culture
- 1+ year management or lead experience
- Strong Adobe skills (Ai and Psd especially)
- Thrives in a very fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Excited to work at home and engage with an all remote team
- Self-starter and strong work ethic
- Disciplined and detail focused
- Positive, can do attitude
- A “fight for better” mentality to constantly improve
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience required
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Advancement opportunities
- Equipment provided to work from home
- Unique work from home benefits to increase socialization with fellow remote employees!