Proposal (RFP) Coordinator
States of Arizona, California, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington /
This is a fast paced, fully remote, and flexible schedule role supporting our Sales teams. We are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to assist with Requests for Proposals (RFPs) issued by potential customers. As a Proposal Coordinator, you will work with internal teams including Marketing, Sales and Operations to draft responses that leverage Kotis Design’s value proposition and differentiators. You will prioritize and track RFPs ensuring deadlines are met and build and maintain a response database. Being highly organized and analytical with a strong attention to detail is a must. You will have the opportunity for schedule flexibility, so this job works for your life, not the other way around.
Kotis Design embraced fully remote work far before COVID required it for so many... Since 2015 we've had fully remote teams and we've got remote work figured out! We have the technology and the resources to make it easy AND you'll stay engaged with your co-workers. We promise you won't feel isolated. Also, we are committed to equal opportunity for advancement opportunities as a fully remote Kotisian.
- Act as the internal point of contact in the RFP process
- Work to ensure deadline and requirements for each RFP are met
- Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses
- Consistently implement brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses
- Communicate with subject matter experts to draft responses for RFPs
- Work on multiple concurrent proposals
- Build a response database for common answers to questions that can be leveraged to make the process more efficient
- Electronically organize and file all RFPs
- 1+ years of successful RFP project management
- Well organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills
- Able to manage multiple RFP responses at one time
- Ability to take ownership, prioritize and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in writing and in project completion
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences
- Advanced experience with Windows based PCs and MS Office Suite
Kotis Design is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and employing highly qualified individuals who represent the diverse communities in which we live, and with whom we work. We base our personnel decisions on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All employment-related decisions are made without unlawful discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, physical, sensory, or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by applicable federal, state or local statutes. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.