Account Executive (Fraternity/Sorority Sales)
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
This is a sales role that celebrates the college adventure by creating custom Greek fashion for the bold and brave. Kotis Collegiate Account Executives understand our clients, make their lives easier, and work with them to create on-trend apparel and accessories that will always thrill their tribe. You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business within your campuses as well as managing ongoing relationships with clients. You will be targeting colleges and universities across the US, with a focus on fraternity and sorority clients.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Kotis Collegiate Account Executives bring their own style, passion, and perspective to their clients' projects. A successful candidate has a proven ability to beat deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced environment, but most of all is eager to take on a new adventure with their clients and exceed their expectations. Since this position operates in a high volume and deadline driven environment, we look for candidates that can make quick decisions while putting the client first. A successful Collegiate Account Executive is fiercely competitive and plays to win while contributing to a positive and collaborative work environment. Most importantly, the perfect candidate has an indisputable passion for Greek Life and fashion that is evident in all client interactions.
- Outbound warm calling to manage current accounts
- Outbound cold calling to prospective clients (~5 per day)
- Grow each of your Campuses' annual sales
- Discover market competition
- Learn campus demographics and stay up to date on collegiate trends
- Create sales projections on a per school basis
- Create long term goals for each campus; including sales and market share
- Develop and implement targeted marketing strategies specific to each campus’ events
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news
- Use Kotis’ internal platforms to quickly and expertly pitch product ideas
- Respond promptly, proactively, and professionally to client requests
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Develop strong client relationships through quick, detailed, and concise phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback, and supplier inquiries
- Generate pricing info and maintain profit margin
- Efficiently maintain a high volume of CRM database of leads, client interactions, and follow ups
- Provide amazing customer service
- Demonstrate a high level of respect and a positive attitude towards colleagues at all levels
- No work experience required, we train well!
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Seattle, WA area
- BS/BA strongly preferred, Business or Sales emphasis a plus
- Fraternity or Sorority affiliation or understanding a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Solid PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Social Media and Internet Research)
- Ability to outline and achieve goals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis both individually and as a member of a team.
- Persuasive personality, consistent work ethic, time management skills, and self-motivation are strongly desired in the ideal candidate
- Some travel is required, <10%
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and comfortable work environment with a dynamic culture
- Opportunities to work remotely after satisfactory achievement of metrics--most employees in our office work remotely 1-2 days per week!