Production Art Designer
States of Arizona, California, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington /
Graphic Design /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand champions, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems--whether that be internal employees, members, or customers.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
Work at home creating production ready proofs for apparel and promo products (shirts, hoodies, hats, drinkware, bags, etc). This will entail creating mockups, improving client art, and working with brand guidelines as well as product templates. In addition, you will also work with Designers and Production Artists to help assist with files and workflow.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Do you love keeping things super organized and checking things off your to do list? Do you geek out on Ai key commands, brand guidelines, product templates and overall production? We’re looking for a production art designer to join a growing team at Kotis. A passion for quality and attention to detail is key. You’ll be a crucial piece in our constant goal of making the best shirts & swag ever.
- Create production ready mock-ups for apparel, promotional products, and kitting orders based on personal job list
- Assist production art team with assigned tasks
- Monitor and respond to art related emails
- Interact with various departments and suppliers with clear communication and a positive can-do attitude
- Reach out to suppliers as needed for specific product measurements and decoration methods
- Ability/Desire to work from home and must have high speed internet
- Thorough knowledge of Illustrator and ability to work fast (Photoshop knowledge a plus)
- Good handle on typography since it relates to every product we make
- Attention to detail and a technical eye for an amazing final product
- Commitment to delivering high quality, clean work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive, problem solving attitude
- Self-motivated and pro-active work ethic
- Design or Production Art Degree encouraged but not required
- 40 hours a week
- East Coast applicants must be willing to start no earlier than 9:00AM EST
At Kotis Design, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create the best swag ever. Kotis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.