Client and Program Services Manager
States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington /
Customer Service /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We are looking for a skilled coach and natural leader with management experience under their belt to manage our fully remote Client & Program Services team. Our perfect candidate loves identifying each team member’s strengths and putting them in a position to succeed. Also, they thrive off a high volume, ever-changing and fast-paced environment. This manager needs to embody a get-it-done approach to improve processes, has a customer-centric mindset, and passion for developing team members to the next level.
This is a fully remote position, however candidates must be located in one of the states listed above. The primary focus of this role is to efficiently and independently manage a team who services our clients and online store programs. These positions include working with clients and our Account Management team to deliver excellent customer service and an amazing solution. This team is an integral part of our sales process and are the backbone of our sales team.
- Coach, mentor, provide feedback, and disciplinary action to improve the skill set and productivity of all team members
- Monitor all team inboxes and queues to ensure timely and accurate response rates
- Operate with a customer centric approach and foster an environment where team members support all sales efforts
- Track and follow up on team member performance and task statics for continuous improvement
- Be the go-to for team members and other department managers on Operation’s Team processes by answering questions, conducting meetings and creating resource guides
- Be a champion of Kotis’ culture and core values, creating a feeling of team unity among remote employees
- Responsible for new hire training, current team member ongoing and cross training to uphold all standard operating procedures
- Create and update all team training PowerPoints and process guides
- 1:1 meetings and performance reviews with team members on an ongoing basis
- Plan team events and employee recognition including weekly "water cooler meetings"
- Focus on consistently streamlining the workflow of tasks to improve the overall productivity and skillset of the team while clearly communicating changes to team members
- Manage team out of office coverage planning and act as a back-up when needed
- Assign and communicate projects to team members
- 3+ years management or lead experience required
- Remote work experience preferred
- Thrives in a high volume, fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to adhere to and improve processes and work at a quick and accurate tempo
- Has a “fighting for better” mentality to constantly improve and never settle
- M-F 8:30a – 5p PST schedule required