Sales Development Representative
States of Arizona, California, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand champions, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems--whether that be internal employees, members, or customers.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
Are you looking for an opportunity that focuses on a strategic, research-based approach of contacting prospects instead of tirelessly calling and emailing unsuspecting people? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy tackling challenges daily? Do you want ACTUAL work/life balance while working from home?
As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business opportunities for Kotis Design. We will align you with any number of industries like FinTech, cloud computing, healthcare, non-profit, brewery, or gaming, and you will become an expert on the companies and buyer profiles that populate those spaces.
Success will be measured on proven key performance indicators including daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics. As you demonstrate mastery of skills, we have a clearly defined career path that will set you up for advancement to become an Account Executive.
Kotis Design embraced fully remote work far before COVID required it for so many... Since 2015 we've had fully remote teams and we've got remote work figured out! We have the technology and resources to make it easy AND you'll stay engaged with your co-workers. We promise you won't feel isolated. Also, we are committed to equal opportunity for advancement opportunities as a fully remote Kotisian.
- Learn and understand personas of designated vertical
- Create market research reports
- Prospecting within assigned vertical utilizing various tools such as ZoomInfo, LI, People Opps, old O.io responses, former contacts, Crunchbase and general research
- Research old proposals and reassign to Account Executives
- Research CCM for old jobs and idle opportunities
- Shadow in program demo’s
- Coordinate PQR/inbounds meetings and expectations
- 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in sales or cold calling is a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has the drive to exceed their targets
- You’re innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and are a self-starter who likes to get their hands on new problems
- Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
- Discipline to work remotely
Kotis Design is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and employing highly qualified individuals who represent the diverse communities in which we live, and with whom we work. We base our personnel decisions on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All employment-related decisions are made without unlawful discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, physical, sensory, or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by applicable federal, state or local statutes. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.