States of Arizona, Utah or Ohio /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
This is a fully remote position for which candidates must be located in UT, AZ, or OH. The Marketing Coordinator will be involved with all things Marketing at Kotis. You’ll be responsible for coordinating projects, campaigns, and programs, ultimately driving qualified leads to our sales team, and inspiring loyalty from existing clients.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate has a passion for communicating a brand’s voice through a variety of outlets. They have a knack for writing intelligent, witty copy (in said voice) and enjoys interacting in the social arena. Additionally, they love lists/checklists and can swing from working on big picture goals to executing the nitty gritty of a campaign. Someone that tackles projects, problems and life with a positive, can do attitude. Sound like you? Read on.
- Help write and organize blog content (and seek external publishing opportunities)
- Be the voice of Kotis on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Maintain a marketing calendar for creating and disseminating content
- Coordinate the creation of sales enablement materials including customizable pitch decks
- Ensure we use a consistent brand voice across all marketing collateral
- Coordinate new case studies and update success stories
- Write and ideate on content for product pages and other content blocks
- Communicate internally for new pages/launches
- Oversee tradeshow marketing materials (and budget)
- Coordinate shipment and return of materials to all our tradeshows
- Help with images/banners/text for our client’s online stores
- Holiday Gifts: coordinate logistics and fulfillment of client holiday gifts and cards
- Track inventory and analytics of our internal marketing store in order to support sales
- Maintain/update a best practices wiki for marketing tasks
- 1+ years experience in a marketing role
- Excellent writing skills in both long form and social posts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excited to work at home and engage with remote team members
- Self-starter, positive, can do attitude
- Disciplined and detail oriented
- A “fight for better” mentality to constantly improve
- BS/BA or equivalent required