Web Developer (Front-End)
States of Arizona, California, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington /
Do you like working with a team who is passionate about innovative projects? Do you like the culture of a tech company, but don’t want 80-hour work weeks and an unrealistic work/life balance? We are an outgoing, collaborative team that is focused on quality and using the newest technologies. You’ll work with a growing team of developers and get a unique opportunity to implement the front-end interfaces for a new generation of applications to support our quickly growing business.
Kotis Design embraced fully remote work far before COVID required it for so many... Since 2015 we've had fully remote teams and we've got remote work figured out! We have the technology and the resources to make it easy to ensure you'll stay engaged with your co-workers. We promise you won't feel isolated. Also, we are committed to equal opportunity advancement for fully remote Kotisians.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
You are an agile developer who vigilantly challenges yourself and others to come up with better solutions. You are a self-starter and able to outline and achieve goals individually and as a member of a team. You want to be able to create value and have a significant impact on the direction of your company by building a massively scalable platform.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties include the following but are not limited to)
- Collaborate with other technology team members on software development, specifically regarding functionality, user experience, and technical design
- Replicate and convert mockups from marketing and design teams into full-fledged websites
- Use our APIs to format, beautify, and display data on websites for internal and external customer use
- Participate in code maintenance, bug fixes, and various cross-functional roles with quality assurance
- Manage deliverables according to approved project plans
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 2-3 years professional or personal experience working with HTML, CSS, and other front-end technologies
- 1-3 years of professional web development (or a combination of relevant education and experience)
- Expert at responsive web design
- Experience working with front-end technologies related to Ruby on Rails (Coffeescript, Haml, ERB)
- Experience with front-end dependencies and build tools (npm/yarn, webpack, Sprockets, etc.)
- General knowledge of CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap and PureCSS
- Excellent communicator
Kotis Design is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and employing highly qualified individuals who represent the diverse communities in which we live, and with whom we work. We base our personnel decisions on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All employment-related decisions are made without unlawful discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, physical, sensory, or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by applicable federal, state or local statutes. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.