Entry Level Production Support QC
Kotis Print Shop
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Are you an artistic, crafty individual interested in the processes of production, manufacturing, and creation? Are you looking for consistent work, career advancement, and full-time employment benefits? If so, this is a great chance to join a thriving team at our print shop. You will develop your skill set though a diverse range of tasks on our production line, gain exposure to a career in garment decorating via screen printing, embroidery, heat pressing and more!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Solid basic math skills and a good ability to keep track of quantities
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable projecting voice to communicate with team members in a loud space
- Positive, problem solving attitude
- Identifying misprints and irregular items
- Ensuring quality control with freshly decorated product
- Unloading decorated shirts from press
- Reclaiming screens, prepping tools
- Mixing inks and maintaining inventory
- Preparing and cleaning tools and screens
- Finalizing product for retail
- Operating heat press
- 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bonus system based on production