Salt Lake City, UT
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
This is a fully remote position for which candidates must be located in WA, UT, CA, or OH. All work must be performed in these approved states, vs traveling outside of approved states and working. This position is Part-Time fluctuating between 0-28.5 hours weekly, depending on business recruiting needs (average weekly hours approx. 20). Approximately 50% of work may be performed outside of business hours, provided Recruiter is making themselves available for internal meetings with HR Manager/Hiring Managers and candidate interviews. Weekly schedule may be variable and decided by Recruiter, provided they are communicating with Manager 1+ week in advance and updating their calendar accordingly – for example, Recruiter may work no hours some days and more hours other days, and schedule may fluctuate week to week, provided recruiting goals are met and occasional required meetings at non-flexible time are attended.
This role reports to the HR Manager and HR serves as back-up for weeks Recruiter is not able to work at least 20 hours. Full weeks Recruiter is unavailable to work must be arranged 4+ weeks in advance.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
This role is ideal for a remote candidate with a busy and changing schedule, and desires Part-Time, flexible work! The perfect candidate has prior recruiting experience, preferably with candidates in sales and account management positions for which they have an established network. The candidate needs flexibility but understands consistent communication is crucial in order to communicate their schedule and availability. The Recruiter is goal orientated and understands that activity must lead to results. Lastly, the Recruiter must be an excellent communicator, able to message Kotis Design accurately and effectively.
- Meet weekly metrics per position for passive candidate outreach, jobs posted on external sites, resumes reviewed, scheduled interviews, and completed interviews
- Develop and maintain a pool of qualified candidates, ideally in advance of need by tracking incoming and passive candidates in our Applicant Tracking System Lever
- Build personal social media networks (primarily Linkedin) to find qualified passive candidates
- Routinely post multiple jobs on various sites including Lever, Indeed, Craigslist, Ziprecruiter, Linkedin based on HR Manager’s direction
- Edit job postings & interview questions with HR and Hiring Manager’s input
- Meet with hiring managers to discuss upcoming positions or debrief on candidates
- Conduct video and phone interviews with candidates
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arrange interviews for Recruiters & Managers by coordinating schedules
- Diligently and consistently evaluate and document candidate responses
- Act in accordance with related laws with regards to candidate discrimination
- 1+ years full cycle recruiting experience required, preferably more
- Experience using Lever a plus
- Existing network of individuals with sales and account management a plus
- Desire to work remotely
- Detail oriented and you care greatly that work is done consistently and correctly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely quick and very strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet)