Marketing Coordinator - Remote
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
Please note: This is a fully remote position, however candidates must be located in WA or UT.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate has a passion for communicating a brand’s voice through a variety of outlets. They have a knack for writing intelligent, witty copy (in said voice) and enjoys interacting with customers in the social arena. Additionally, they love lists/checklists and can you swing from working on big picture goals to executing the nitty gritty of a campaign. Someone that tackles projects, problems and life with a positive, can do attitude. Sound like you? Read on.
The Marketing Coordinator will be involved with all things Marketing at Kotis. You’ll be responsible for coordinating projects, campaigns, and programs, ultimately driving qualified leads to our sales team, and inspiring loyalty from existing clients. The scope of your role will include:
- Coordinate the creation of sales enablement materials including customizable pitch decks
- Ensure we use a consistent brand voice across all marketing collateral
- Help create email & newsletters: including copy writing and publishing
- Be the voice of Kotis on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Coordinate new case studies and update success stories
- Write or source content for blog posts and other content blocks
- Internal announcements for new pages/launches
- Oversee tradeshow marketing materials (and budget)
- Coordinate shipment and return of materials to all our tradeshows
Other Marketing Tasks:
- Develop one off marketing materials: E-store flyers, stickers, campus flyers, etc
- Help with images/banners/text for our clients Online stores
- Holiday Gifts: coordinate items, design and fulfillment of client holiday gifts and cards
- Maintain/update a best practices guide for marketing tasks
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Advancement opportunities
- Equipment provided to work from home
- Unique work from home benefits to increase socialization with fellow remote employees!