Salt Lake City, UT /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
This is a fast paced, fully remote role, supporting our Sales and Production teams. You are critical in the success of our order process handling all the important details so orders arrive accurately and on time. We are looking for individuals who radiate positive attitudes, are highly organized with a strong attention to detail that love efficiency and making things happen! The candidate will need to embrace change with enthusiasm and think critically, all while completing tasks quickly and with accuracy. These roles are an amazing way to gain experience in a fast, nimble, creative environment - we have a career progression plan for Operation roles.
Candidates must be located in AZ or UT. Kotis Design embraced fully remote work far before COVID required it for so many... Since 2015 we've had fully remote teams and we've got remote work figured out! We have the technology and the resources to make it easy AND you'll stay engaged with your co-workers. We promise you won't feel isolated. Also, we are committed to equal opportunity for advancement opportunities as a fully remote Kotisian.
- Maintaining a high volume of requests internally and externally via email, telephone and chat
- Reviewing, creating (basic mathematical calculations required) and sending 40+ purchase orders a day to different vendors
- Calling a vendor to confirm rush timelines for a client’s order
- Projects like creating shipping requests, sending a mail merge to clients, adding new product skus to a client’s online store
- Getting cross-trained on another role’s position to be backup when needed
- 1-2 years of administrative, data processing or customer service experience required
- Strong PC and Data Entry Skills (Microsoft Word & Excel + Internet)
- Trustworthy and reliable – impeccable attendance is key
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to problem solve, think critically and make immediate decisions
- Minimum 70 wpm typing speed
- Good PC Skills (Microsoft Word & Excel + Internet)
- Demonstrated ability to work with lots of details and numbers quickly & accurately
- Strong organizational and time management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work M-F 9:30am-6:00pm MST