Corporate Account Executive
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
Are you looking for an opportunity with above average OTE potential and the flexibility to sell into industry verticals that you are personally passionate about? Are you looking to get away from the loud, transactional “boiler room” sales environment? Would you like the opportunity to consult with clients about creative, fun solutions for their marketing and branding needs? We are looking for smart, innovative sales people who’ll thrive in an inside/outside sales hybrid position.
While this role is largely new business development, you will maintain communication with existing clients with the goal of being their main consultant for all marketing items and branded merchandise needs. You will work tirelessly to uncover problems and pitch innovative product and technology solutions to solve them. We will align you with any number of industries (depending on your experience, passion, and identification of business opportunities) like FinTech, cloud computing, healthcare, non-profit, brewery, or gaming, and you will become an expert on the companies and buyer profiles that populate those spaces.
- You will be responsible for the full sales life-cycle: lead generation/prospecting > business development through product and service consultation > closing > ongoing relationship building and referral generation.
- Ongoing duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Constant, fanatical dedication to outbounding activity and new business development
- Effectively use provided lead generation tools and software
- Utilize social and professional networking to generate prospects
- Generate referral business from existing clients
- Run off-site sales meetings for prospects and existing clients
- Actively manage and monitor your sales pipeline to consistently exceed sales projections
- Educate prospects on benefits Kotis offers and present solutions regarding our services and products
- Liaise with account management, design, and technology teams on online program deployment
- Efficiently transition the processing of all orders and building of all Showcases (Kotis' presentation and quote program) to your Account Management team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2 + years previous sales experience is preferred (or an equivalent combination of sales education + sales internship experience)
- Very strong PC Skills (proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Internet Explorer)
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is desired
- Ability to think analytically about tasks at hand and not just "do"
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Time management skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Some travel is required
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunities to work remotely after satisfactory achievement of metrics--most employees in our office work remotely 1-2 days per week!
- Energetic and comfortable work environment with a dynamic culture
- Company happy hours + events
- Company-wide volunteering activities