Sales Support Manager
States of Arizona, California, Iowa, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand champions, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems--whether that be internal employees, members, or customers.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We are looking for a skilled coach and natural leader with management experience under their belt to manage a division of our fully remote Operations Team. Our perfect candidate loves identifying each team member’s strengths and putting them in a position to succeed. Also, thrives off a high volume, ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
The primary focus of this role is to efficiently and independently manage and up level a team who is the internal operations support for projects in production. These positions include Order Processing, Garment Ordering, Production Scheduling, Collegiate Licensing and Shipping & Logistics that currently oversees 9 team members. This team is an integral part of our sales process and are the backbone of the Account Management Team in making sure client projects are accurate and stay on track. The Team Manager needs to embody a get-it-done approach to improve processes, customer centric mindset, and passion for developing team members to the next level.
- Coach, mentor, provide feedback, and disciplinary action with analytics to improve the skill set and productivity of all team members
- Ensure all daily tasks with the high volume of scheduling, purchase orders, ordering, sending and confirming jobs and any additional tasks are completed on time and with accuracy
- Can step in on high value or rush escalations seamlessly, always getting things done in a pinch when needed
- Monitor all team inboxes to ensure timely and accurate email response rates
- Operate with a customer centric approach and foster an environment where team members support all sales efforts
- Track and follow up on team member performance and task statics for continuous improvement focused on improving efficiencies, reducing errors and mastering processes
- Be the go-to for team members and other department managers on Operation’s Team processes by answering questions, conducting meetings and creating resource guides
- Be a champion of Kotis’ culture and core values, creating a feeling of team unity among remote employees
- Responsible for new hire training, current team member ongoing and cross training
- Create and update all team training PowerPoints and process guides
- 1:1 meetings and performance reviews with team members on an ongoing basis
- Plan team events and employee recognition including weekly water cooler meetings
- Focus on consistently streamlining the workflow of tasks to improve the overall productivity and skillset of the team while clearly communicating changes to team members
- Manage team out of office coverage planning and act as a back-up when needed
- Assign and communicate projects to team members
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years management experience required
- Remote work experience preferred
- Thrives in a high volume, fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to adhere to and improve processes and work at a quick and accurate tempo
- Has a “fighting for better” mentality to constantly improve and never settle
- Can work M-F 8:30am – 5pm PST schedule