Program and Client Services Coordinator
States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington /
Customer Service /
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
Do you have a passion for providing AMAZING customer service? Are you a problem solver with the ability to think quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment? Look no further, the Program & Client Services Coordinator role at Kotis Design is the role for you! Kotis Program & Client Services Coordinators thrive in a high-volume setting where customer interaction is constant and varying. Impressing the client is at the epicenter of everything we do and this role embodies this. You will provide solutions internally and externally while being able to work independently and efficiently.
This is a fully remote position for which candidates must be located in one of the states listed above. Kotis Design embraced fully remote work far before COVID required it for so many... Since 2015 we've had fully remote teams and we've got remote work figured out! We have the technology and the resources to make it easy AND you'll stay engaged with your co-workers. We promise you won't feel isolated. Also, we are committed to equal opportunity for advancement opportunities as a fully remote Kotisian.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
A successful candidate has a track record of providing amazing customer service and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We are seeking a customer service representative who has exemplary attention to detail and who will take initiative and ownership over his or her projects. This candidate has a customer-centric attitude and can efficiently provide solutions internally and externally.
- Develop strong client relationships through quick, detailed and concise communication across all Kotis Customer Service platforms including email, phone, and live chat
- Collect relevant information from new Kotis clients and transfer them to the correct department
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management team to execute administrative projects
- Communicate accurate order status information to customers via telephone and written communication while providing amazing, professional and prompt service
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Prioritize a constant stream of client requests, including order returns and order placement
- Demonstrate a high level of respect and positive attitude towards colleagues across departments
- Efficiently maintain a high volume of CRM database of leads, client interaction and follow ups
- Make clients’ lives easier by providing amazing customer service
- Support sales support team by being cross-trained on different support functions
- Outstanding customer service record
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- 2+ year of administrative or customer service experience preferred
- Strong PC skills and experience working with Microsoft Outlook
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and pro-activity are crucial
- Minimum 55 wpm typing speed
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Ability to work 8:30am-5pm PST