Salt Lake City, UT
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
We continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Are you an artistic, crafty individual interested in the processes of production, manufacturing, and creation? Are you looking for consistent work, career advancement, and full-time employment benefits? If so, this is a great chance to be part of a core team as Kotis grows its newly opened printshop and warehouse fulfillment center in Ogden, UT. You will develop your skill set though a diverse range of tasks in our facility, gaining exposure to a career in supply chain and production via order fulfillment, screen printing, heat pressing, and more!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lift and/or move up to 40 LB boxes
- Ability to stand for duration of 8 hour shift while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to make choices for using the best packaging options to keep items safe during shipment
- Solid basic math skills and a good ability to keep track of quantities
- Basic computer skills
- Good with basic arithmetic
- Comfortable projecting voice to communicate with team members in a loud space
- Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud and temperature within the warehouse is not regulated.
- Able to use a tablet, internet browser and some MS Office or Window applications
- Picking orders from our online stores 100% accuracy and packing them and safely for shipping
- Verifying item quantities picked with manual count against pack pick/packing slip
- Providing quality control on items being packed, assessing their visual appearance
- Product counting and receiving
- Ensuring quality control with freshly decorated product
- Unloading decorated shirts from press
- Reclaiming screens, prepping tools
- Mixing inks and maintaining inventory
- Preparing and cleaning tools and screens
- Finalizing product for retail
- Operating heat press
- Monday -Friday
- Shift is 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Position is full time
- Kotis offers a competitive benefit package to full time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and fun work environment with a dynamic culture