Customer Success Manager
Business – Customer Success /
Kpler is the leading provider of data intelligence for the commodity markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly commodities producers, oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodity markets.
The company has a major presence in 9 locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York, Cape Town, Tokyo). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
You will help customers achieve their goals, and this is only possible by understanding the users’ needs and by having an outstanding knowledge of the Kpler offering. Everyday is different for a Kplerian CSM!
Your missions will include:
• To always maintain a meaningful level of engagement with clients and be the key point of contact for inquiries from clients
• Coach users to be experts on our terminal, Excel add-in, API and data integration.
• Help the commercial teams uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities based on clients’ needs.
• Proactively align client’s goals with Kpler’s
• Help to continuously improve the Kpler Customer Success process (knowledge base articles, internal tools, support FAQs, etc.);
• Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects are added to Salesforce and are up-to-date;
You’ll be in touch with clients every day either by email, phone, video calls and face to face to help them in a myriad of topics (product usage, new features, support, etc) while always taking into account their individual needs. To enable the client to use the solution at its maximum potential, you’ll need to liaise with different teams at Kpler, such as Sales, Product or Engineering.
You are or have...
• You have +4 years experience as a customer success manager preferably in preferably in Energy or working for a data provider, and have worked with CRM tools;
• You are comfortable with data and understand its relevance
• You are client-focused, capable of adapting to the customers’ needs and have strong communication skills
• You are driven and self-disciplined. You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environments
• You are a critical thinker with attention to details and a problem solver capable of constantly producing and curating support content
• You are also a team player, quick learner, and able to work with short deadlines across different tasks.
• You are methodical, analytical and good at prioritizing, the nature of this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
• You enjoy finding solutions, improving processes and is good at knowledge transfer
• You genuinely care about your clients and take ownership of projects, and keeps an eye on long term goals
Our People Pledge
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.