Commercial Manager-Dubai (on hold)
Business – Sales /
Kpler is the leading provider of data intelligence for the commodity markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly commodities producers, oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodity markets.
The company has offices in 6 countries and 7 locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
The Sales Team at Kpler is fun, diverse and self-driven. We love to build relationships and to challenge the status quo. Our main goal is to bring value to our clients by leveraging our technology and data intelligence. We are proud to offer a solution that improves business performance and brings disruptive innovation in the commodities market. Join us!
What you’ll do
The Sales team is looking for a highly motivated Commercial Manager who is excited at the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the commodities market and hunting for new logos!
This role is not to be filled immediately, we have slowed down the recruitment for this position taken into consideration the current situation; however, feel free to submit you application and we will get in contact with you once we decide to continue the recruitment process.
• Own the full sales cycle. Prospect new business, develop opportunities, demo the product, and close sales
• Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
Target high potential and strategic accounts across different tiers to expand Kpler’s footprint in the region
Cover a wide and diverse territory (MEA) and being able to travel to meet clients
• Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
• Work collaboratively with our global Sales team, product and market analysts to build the best product in the market and close exciting global deals
• Provide accurate and up-to-date forecasts for short and long term reporting
• Close new business consistently at or above quota level
• Help build and drive sales processes and strategy for your territory
You may be a fit if...
•You have 3+ years experience in Sales in either the Energy, Commodities or Financial Services Spaces
•You have significant experience generating brand new business sales opportunities
•You have the skills to be driven and self-disciplined. You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments
•You have team player skills and always puts the business first with an eye on maximising you and your team's long-term gains
•You have a consultative approach to selling and scoping out client requirements
•You are strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot client issues, and effectively carry out objection
•You handling prior to closing sales as part of demonstration of product value
•You have Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
•You have excellent customer service, listening and negotiation skills
•You have the ability to analyse complex client requirements and needs
And you REALLY want to join us because...
• We offer the best product in the market and are effectively disrupting our market
• Our growth is exponential: we build new features and products everyday! We frequently tackle brand new business areas which means we never run out of new clients!
• We are still small enough that you can truly join a rocket ship and shape your career!
• You’ll get to work in a truly global work environment: With offices in 6 countries, we come from more than 20 countries and speak more than 15 languages. This also means, we close large global deals which you will get to participate in!
• We offer competitive compensation - including commissions - & benefits and are looking for feedback and opportunity to improve them everyday!