Product Designer - UX/UI
Product – Product
Who we are
Kpler is a technology and intelligence company providing transparency solutions in the energy markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodities market. The company is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Singapore, Dubai, Houston and New York. With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global is in our DNA!
We rely on intelligent people to build intelligent software. Our team is composed of individuals of various backgrounds, with diversified skill sets and international experiences. Our clients are players across the energy market spectrum, with offices from Houston to Singapore.
What you'll do
As a Product designer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of flexible, intuitive and elegant interfaces ( Web app, Mobile, API and other ad-hoc deliverables) in order to deliver Kpler analytics to its users. You will work closely with the product owners, the engineers and all the internal stakeholders to interpret business requirements into effective product design, delivering end-to-end user experience solutions. As a UX/UI designer, you will have the ownership of our product’s visual identity!
The product designer responsibilities will include:
-Improving the user experience
-Define and design Kpler user interfaces and flows (including the refactor of the existing ones)
-Study user demand through market research
-Ensure coherence and harmonization of all Kpler deliverables: from our web or mobile applications to our reports and publications
-Design of icons, pictograms, logos, forms, and graphic charts
-Create wireframes and mock-ups at an early stage during the new features developments
-Constantly share UX/UI best practices and new design trends with the Product team
You could be a good fit if...
- you have at least 4-5 years of UI/UX experience designing data-oriented web applications
- you have an excellent product and design culture
- you have a proven experience in delivering complex data through well designed and usable interfaces (Portfolio with examples of design work would be appreciated)
- you are proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and ideally have basic knowledge of html/css/js
- you are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies in web and mobile interaction design
- you have strong attention to details (pixel perfect) and strong interest in typography
- you are bilingual in English (mandatory)
Top reasons to join the team:
- Our team is a real mix of people from 16 different nationalities, speaking 10 different languages and we have offices in Paris, London, Houston, Dubaï and Singapore
- Our growth is exponential, our product is always evolving and we have clients from various parts of the world
- Our main office is located in the heart of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle, 2ème arrondissement)