Sales Operations Manager
Business – Sales Ops /
Kpler is the leading provider of data intelligence for the commodity markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly commodities producers, oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodity markets.
The company has offices in 6 countries and 7 locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What is the job?
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who can help us maximize the performance of our sales team. Kpler is a fast growing company and in order to keep growing at an incredible fast rate and manage new vertical expansion, we need Sales Operations support to gain more efficiencies in the sales organisation. We aim to expand the team in the next coming months and are looking for someone who can help us lead this:
In this role, you will be expected to:
• Track sales KPIs , team goals and set up an efficient reporting system
• Design accurate forecasting and model sales team growth
• Identify opportunities for sales process & methodology improvement. Keep continuously upgrading them.
• Bring automation to manual sales tasks
• Monitor sales pipeline and anticipate bottlenecks
• Co - own CRM and any other sales tools
• Contribute to regional and global sales strategy. Be the right hand to the management for evaluating various portfolios.
• Oversee territory and account planning
• Improve sales onboarding and training experience
• Scale sales operations team. Coach team members. Lead by example
• 5+years industry experience
• Proven successful experience in a Sales Operation position within a fast-growing, startup environment, in B2B software company
• Ability to see and understand the big picture of the Sales strategy
• Strong analytical capabilities, data driven approach
• Detailed knowledge of sales processes, renewals, territory management, compensation, pricing, budgeting
• Good knowledge of Salesforce and other sales tools
• Experience in building, documenting, and rolling out efficient processes and task automation
• Ready to roll up the sleeves, hard worker