Customer Success Manager - Singapore
Business – Customer Success
Who we are
Kpler is a technology and intelligence company providing transparency solutions in the energy markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodities market.
The company is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Singapore, Dubai, Houston and New York. With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global is in our DNA!
We rely on intelligent people to build intelligent software. Our team is composed of individuals of various backgrounds, with diversified skill sets and international experiences. Our clients are players across the energy market spectrum, with offices from Houston to Singapore.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will help customers to achieve their desired outcome through their interactions with our company.
Everyday is different for a Kplerian CSM. You’ll be in touch with clients every day by email, phone and face to face and have to help them in a myriad of topics (product usage, new features, support, etc) always taking into account their individual needs. To serve the client, you’ll need to liaise with Kpler’s teams.
- Work closely with customers and makes sure that each user is using our products in the most effective way.
- Contribute to the creation of systems and policies that optimize the customer experience
- Analyze aggregated data to identify best practices.
- Gather feedback from users, identify areas of improvement, and liaise with various teams (internal and external) always aiming at improving the customer relationship with our company.
You may be a fit if...
- you have at least 2-3 years experience as a customer success manager preferably in a tech firm or in the energy and commodities industry. Experience in account management, sales, customer support or similar roles is also relevant.
- you have a strong interest in the commodities market and basic knowledge relative to the energy market ( a relevant experience in the industry would be a plus)
- you are client-focused, capable of adapting to the customers’ needs
- you are capable of taking ownership on your projects and work autonomously
- you are also a team player, quick learner, and able to work with short deadlines across different tasks.
- you are methodical, analytical and good at prioritizing, the nature of this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously