HR Manager / Specialist
Admin – People
Kpler is a data intelligence company providing real-time transparency solutions in the commodity markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodities market. Our clients include trading houses, oil and gas majors, national oil companies, hedge funds and banks.
Kpler has grown organically from a startup to a mid-size fast riser of 100+ collaborators spread among 5 countries and 6 offices (Paris, London, Dubai, Singapore, Houston, New York). With people of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
The People team is looking for an HR Manager/Specialist with a generalist background to join its team. As our team member your primary focus will be on Compensation & Benefits as well as HR compliance and Labor relations across all of our jurisdictions. You will partner with the head of people and the rest of the team globally to drive our people agenda at Kpler!
Here are some of the things you will do:
* Partner with management to define our compensation philosophy
* Help define and benchmark our compensation ranges
* Help drive annual compensation planning
* Manager offers
Leave & Benefits
* Partner with management to define and harmonize our global leaves and benefits policies
* Benchmark our plans to ensure compliance and competitivity
* Administer leaves & benefits with the help of our vendors
* Monitor and reports on leaves & benefits usage and cost
HR Compliance & Labor Relations
* Partner with external counsel to review and enhance all employment practices at Kpler and ensure compliance
* Document and maintain employee handbooks, HR policies and templates
* Partner with external counsel to set up and administer employee counsels (eg. CSE in France)
* Manage required HR reporting and postings
* Manage immigration
* Prepare payroll files including time-off exports and variables for all Kpler countries
* Partner with Payroll providers to prepare pay
* Audit and validate payslips
* Optimize payroll administration globally
You may be a fit if...
* 5+ years of HR generalist experience, including experience in comp & benefits and HR compliance
* Experience managing global programs
* Experience with French employment and labor laws or similar country
* Fluent in French
But you REALLY want to join our team because...
* The People team at Kpler is strategic, innovative and dynamic. We are data driven and believe that People as a function is critical to the company’s success! We are excited about building a truly global organization that blends many cultures and experiences!
* We are a small HR team where you'll get to shape your role around your interests; nothing is set in stone, you can take on a field for a couple of months and explore a new one after!
* You'll get exposure to all aspects of People management
* We are SUPER global: You'll get to learn and work on programs for countries all around the world and will even get to setup new countries!