Sales Executive - New Business
Business – Sales /
Kpler is the leading provider of data intelligence for the commodity markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly commodities producers, oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodity markets.
The company has offices in 6 countries and 7 locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
The Sales Team at Kpler is fun, diverse and self-driven. We love to build relationships and to challenge the status quo. Our main goal is to bring value to our clients by leveraging our technology and data intelligence. We are proud to offer a solution that improves business performance and brings disruptive innovation in the commodities market. Join us!
What you’ll do
The Sales team is looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive who is excited at the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the commodities market and hunting new logos!
More specifically you will:
• Own the full sales cycle. Prospect new business, develop opportunities, demo the product, and close sales
• Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
• Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
• Work collaboratively with our global Sales team, product and market analysts to build the best product in the market and close exciting global deals
• Provide accurate and up to date forecasts for any given month or year
• Close new business consistently at or above quota level
• Help build and drive sales processes and strategy
You are or have...
• Relevant experience in Sales in either the Energy, Commodities or Financial Services and Hedge Funds. We are open to mid and senior level candidate (3 to 10 years of experience); The role and responsibilities according to experience.
• Significant experience generating brand new business sales opportunities in the ME and/or North Africa/South-Asia territory
• Driven and self-disciplined. You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments
• A team player who always puts the business first with an eye on maximizing you and your team's long-term gains
• Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
• Excellent customer service, listening and negotiation skills
• Ability to analyse complex client requirements and needs
• Great attitude and motivation
COVID update: This role will be initially remote (til end of Year at best). Then, based in our Dubai office.
And you REALLY want to join us because...
• We offer the best product in the market and are effectively disrupting our market
• Our growth is exponential: we build new features and products everyday! We frequently tackle brand new business areas which means we never run out of new clients!
• We are still small enough that you can truly join a rocket ship and shape your career!
• You’ll get to work in a truly global work environment: With offices in 6 countries, we come from more than 20 countries and speak more than 15 languages. This also means, we close large global deals which you will get to participate in!
• We offer competitive compensation - including commissions - & benefits and are looking for feedback and opportunity to improve them everyday!