Risk Consulting Graduate - Christchurch - Feb 2022 Start
Consulting – Risk Consulting /
Our Consulting team is one of the fastest-growing teams in KPMG and is widely respected for our range of management and risk consulting solutions and our depth of capability.
At KPMG we design and deliver a wide range of services that help organisations to overcome and respond to significant challenges or opportunities – and in so doing perform better operationally, financially, and strategically, as well as ensure that they meet external regulation and scrutiny.
We're an issues-based consultancy that uses a significant toolkit of global, regional and locally based KPMG methodologies, approaches, solutions, IP and experience, to resolve our clients' specific problems and help them capitalise on their opportunities.
Our Risk Consulting practice provides independent, jargon-free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help clients proactively and reactively manage their risks!
Can Consulting fuel your future? Definitely if you:
- Want to solve client challenges and unlock their opportunities and potential
- Love the unexpected and enjoy huge variety in what you do
- Want to learn about your strengths and preferences before specialising in any area
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
- Met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
- Been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
- Begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
- Provided both tech and non-tech strategies and solutions to your clients
- Held visual strategy meetings or client workshops to find the root cause of any issue
- Joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
- Made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
- Maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
- Fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As a Consulting Graduate at KPMG, you’ll work on anything from Business Strategy, Customer Experience, Supply Chain, Project and Program Management, Process Automation, Technology Strategy, IT Risk and Compliance, Cyber-Security, Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Forensics. #DNP
Life at KPMG
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:
- Hybrid Working – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance
- Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Access to ‘Whanau@KPMG’ – 18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.
- Discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.
- Opportunity to join any of our Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.
- Opportunity to join our Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.
A COVID-19 My Vaccine Pass is required to access KPMG premises and to attend events run by KPMG. We also work within the requirements of our clients regarding vaccinations and other guidelines, when entering client premises and attending client events. For more information on our COVID-19 Protection guidelines, please visit our website.
To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a New Zealand citizen / resident or Australian citizen / permanent resident; or alternatively you must hold a valid work visa for New Zealand. Please check the New Zealand Immigration website for the most up to date information.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.