DDX – Enterprise
KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network and is passionate about providing the best audit, tax and advisory services to clients.
Working within our DDX team, which is KPMG’s national Data and Delivery Excellence Centre for compliance work for both Tax and Enterprise. By having a unified and standardised centre for compliance work, our aim is to increase our capacity and deliver exceptional results to our clients. The DDX team will be experts in their fields, working to improve the value and impact of compliance work through standardising technology and exploring data analytics and new technology.
- Due to growth in the local market, we are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team in Tauranga, where you will have the opportunity to coach and mentor a team of accounting professionals.
- This role will give you the opportunity to 'own' the delivery of DDX work and contribute to the resolution of complex compliance accounting and tax issues that result in client satisfaction.
- Oversee and undertake the preparation of a wide range of financial requirements of varying complexity
- Assisting with data gathering and knowledge transfer
- Deliver quality technical compliance work, and support the development of others within the team in the delivery of this work
- Formulate solutions to client problems and issues
- Contribute to the high performance of the team by suggesting innovations (technical & process) to enhance the delivery & value of technical compliance work
- Support leadership team in building high performing team culture and mind set within the DDX
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- CA ANZ or CPA membership or relevant overseas professional body (preferred)
- Significant and varied experience as a Senior Accountant
- Competent user of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and accounting systems
- Experienced in team leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational/time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional approach to work and strong client focus
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.