Senior Management Consultant - Programme and Change Management
Consulting – Management Consulting /
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
KPMG's Consulting business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from distilling 'big data' to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance, optimising risk, restructuring an operation or seizing a new business opportunity.
- A role as a Senior Management Consultant in Programme and Change Management at KPMG Wellington will see you work on major transformation projects in advisory, quality assurance and delivery roles, ensuring the programmatic and change approach is well designed and executed.
Day to day you will:
- Provide clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models
- Negotiate and deliver on those client expectations
- Ensure customer/stakeholder satisfaction enabling the development of business across a wide range of industries
- Identify and proactively respond to new business opportunities to provide added value to clients
- Apply an awareness and understanding of the general business and economic environments in undertaking engagements
- Assist with staff supervision, counselling, review and on the job coaching of staff on individual engagements
- Contribute to the development and marketing of new products and services
- Actively seek feedback from clients to ensure our service quality is maintained
What you'll bring to our team:
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant practical advisory experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in staff supervision
- Demonstrated ability in business development and advisory
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the project team
- Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
Life at KPMG
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:
- Hybrid Working – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance
- Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Access to ‘Whanau@KPMG’ – 18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.
- Discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.
- Opportunity to join any of our Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.
- Opportunity to join our Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.
A COVID-19 My Vaccine Pass is required to access KPMG premises and to attend events run by KPMG. We also work within the requirements of our clients regarding vaccinations and other guidelines, when entering client premises and attending client events. For more information on our COVID-19 Protection guidelines, please visit our website.
To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a New Zealand citizen / resident or Australian citizen / permanent resident; or alternatively you must hold a valid work visa for New Zealand. Please check the New Zealand Immigration website for the most up to date information.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.