Management Consultants required!
Consulting – Management Consulting /
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
KPMG's Consulting teams partner with leading domestic and international organisations to deliver tangible benefits that impact New Zealand’s prosperity. We draw on KPMG’s broad industry experience across large and small scale transformation, analytics and optimisation, process excellence, and operating model design.
- KPMG has opportunities available at Senior Advisor, Assistant Manager and Manager for exceptional talent to join our Management Consulting team in Christchurch.
- Our team partners with public and private sector organisations to understand their most important value drivers and work with them to help achieve tangible and lasting improvement in performance.
Day to day you will:
- Be responsible for leading work streams and project teams, and providing expertise across a wide range of engagements.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of KPMG services, undertake business development such as proposal writing and contributing to the development of KPMG's services through knowledge management and methodology design
- Provide clients with project services for their large transformation programmes, including requirements definition, project management support or change management capability
- Be comfortable working at pace with a high attention to detail across multiple projects at once
- Build the reputation of KPMG through the quality of your work, expertise and judgement as well as innovative approaches
What you'll bring to our team:
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- A demonstrable track record of building lasting client relationships, winning new business and developing existing business
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the project team
- Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
Life at KPMG
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:
— Hybrid Working – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance
— Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave
— Access to ‘Whanau@KPMG’ – 18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers
— Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.
— Discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.
— Opportunity to join any of our Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.
— Opportunity to join our Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more.
We believe that diversity of background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, clients and communities. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability. Further info can be found on our website
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.