Product Manager, Trade Execution - Cryptowatch (Remote)
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2018 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
Help us scale Cryptowatch, Kraken's professional charting and trading platform. Cryptowatch has grown organically from a tiny weekend project to a popular real-time cryptocurrency charting and trading platform which people rely on all over the world. We are seeking talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
About the Role:
You will be in charge of the Cryptowatch Trading Platform, a subset of Cryptowatch which refers to our trading interface and portfolio management interface. You will be acting as “CEO” for these products. You will work with a team to develop a compelling platform for trade execution, position management, and performance analysis that works across multiple venues.
Your performance will be evaluated by the growth and retention of traders on the platform, and the team’s success in generating revenue off that activity. You will live up to standards much like the ones expressed here: https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
You will report to the Senior Product Manager at Cryptowatch.
- Work with a global, remote team of designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver a best in class crypto trading platform
- Lead a culture of customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers and being the voice of the customer throughout the product development process.
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop product strategy and roadmap using input from customers, internal stakeholders, and competitive analysis
- Own and prioritize the product backlog including the creation of relevant documents (epics, stories, scope docs, etc)
- Monitor and report on the performance of the trading platform using KPIs
- Previous experience as an active trader
- Familiarity with the crypto trading ecosystem
- Minimum 2 years experience in product management or product design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, with a passion for both learning and teaching
- Knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, using your organizational skills to always keep team goals in focus
A strong candidate will also:
- Have experience with charting tools
- Have experience specifically trading crypto
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us