Sr Front End QA Analyst
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
We are looking for highly experienced Analysts that have a passion for ensuring the highest quality. As a Senior Front End QA Analyst you will be involved in new features from the very beginning of their creation. Your critical assessments will shape our new features and drive excellence in customer experience.
What you will do
- You will own features from the moment the product discussion starts. As the feature matures you will:
- Develop and execute tests on new features from their stories.
- Provide continuous feedback into the development cycle
- Mentor more junior analysts in execution of tests
- Lead release and regression testing as part of a rotation
- Collaborate with other senior analysts to develop and report on KPIs.
- Collaborate across teams to create test cases that provide a uniform look and feel to improve onboarding of junior analysts.
- Score test cases for automation adoption.
- Provide introduction of new features to the wider team.
Who you are
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Knowledge of the crypto space and how to use cryptocurrencies
- Have experience bringing features to market in a senior or leadership role.
- Direct exchange QA experience (either equities or crypto). Can explain a long vs short position / market versus limit order types / maker and taker fees and when such fees are appropriate; advanced order types and/or conditional close orders.
- Either certification from an accredited source of QA training or a degree in computer science AND 5+ years of experience in a senior QA role related to user interfaces and web and/or mobile applications OR equivalent industry experience.
- Active trading account in cryptocurrency.
- Direct QA experience with finance mobile apps.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us: