Senior Frontend QA Analyst
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges in the world.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the role:
We are looking for highly experienced Analysts that have a passion for ensuring the highest quality. As a Senior Front End QA Analyst you will be involved in new features from the very beginning of their creation. Your critical assessments will shape our new features and drive excellence in customer experience.
- Develop and execute tests on new features from their stories.
- Provide continuous feedback into the development cycle
- Mentor more junior analysts in execution of tests
- Lead release and regression testing as part of a rotation
- Collaborate with other senior analysts to develop and report on KPIs.
- Collaborate across teams to create test cases that provide a uniform look and feel to improve onboarding of junior analysts.
- Score test cases for automation adoption.
- Provide introduction of new features to the wider team.
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Knowledge of the crypto space and how to use cryptocurrencies
- Strong experience with Cucumber/Gherkin/BDD framework
- Have experience bringing features to market in a senior or leadership role.
- Direct exchange QA experience (either equities or crypto).
- Can explain a long vs short position / market versus limit order types / maker and taker fees and when such fees are appropriate; advanced order types and/or conditional close orders.
- Either certification from an accredited source of QA training or a degree in computer science AND 5+ years of experience in a senior QA role related to user interfaces and web and/or mobile applications OR equivalent industry experience.
- Active trading account in cryptocurrency.
- Direct QA experience with finance mobile apps.
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us