QA Tester - Cryptowatch
Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
Learn more about us:
About the Role
This role is remote and can be based anywhere.
Help us scale Cryptowatch, Kraken's professional charting and trading platform. Cryptowatch has grown organically from a tiny weekend project to a popular real-time cryptocurrency charting and trading platform which people rely on all over the world. We are seeking talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
- Manually test a complicated software application
- Pay attention to minor details and find subtle regressions in functionality
- Document bugs in a thorough, consistent format
- Interact with developers to help them identify the source of issues
- Repeat the same testing procedure on a weekly scheduled basis
- Develop and document new testing procedures
- At least 3 years’ experience as a QA tester
- Proficiency with multiple web browsers
- Familiarity with Google Chrome developer tools
- Ability to write in a clear, concise, and structured manner
- A patient temperament
A strong candidate will also
- Have experience managing a QA team and training QA testers
- Have web security knowledge and be able to identify possible security flaws
- Have good visual intuition and be able to spot aesthetic mistakes/regressions
- Have trading experience
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
We’re powered by people from the around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.