Sr Manager Global Mobility
People Experience and Recruiting /
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role:
Our People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and we aim to become a world leader in People Experience. Working with the world's top talent, our diverse and forward‐thinking team is spread across 60+ countries.
In this role you will support our global People Operations team by being our in-house expert and owner of the team that supports all global mobility, visa/immigration processing, programs, and policies. In addition, your team will be responsible for ensuring that all new hire paperwork is accurately administered and maintained. The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic, detail oriented go-getter who is excited to tackle the challenges facing our global HR operations team!
- Build and manage a scalable global mobility process that is supportive of a fully remote globally distributed team, including a population of digital nomads
- Implement and maintain mobility policies and practices globally
- Provide expert level immigration, relocation, tax and mobility related consultation to the business
- Partner with legal immigration vendor to provide guidance and direction to business leaders and HR partners, and hold vendors accountable to performance standards
- Oversee the management of visa/work permits and green card process for employees
- Collaborate with other departments within the company on overall coordination and creation of the Global Mobility Program (Legal, Payroll, Tax, Finance, and Security)
- Drive strategic program improvements (e.g., policies, workflows, budgets, etc.) based on market data and internal feedback
- Oversee, manage, and maintain relationships with each team/employee with active mobility cases while providing excellent service throughout the process
- 7 years in Global Mobility with at least 5 years in a leadership position, ideally in a rapidly growing global company
- Knowledge of international employment-related laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Extremely organized with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in a remote, globally distributed team in a fast-paced high-growth environment strongly preferred
- Experience at a technology company or highly successful start-up strongly preferred
- Proactive problem solver and disciplined self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing priorities
- Appreciates privacy, security, “crypto values”, sound money, and can get along well with other Krakenites
- Passion for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto strongly preferred
Location Tagging: #US
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know