Growth Marketing Manager - SEO
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Senior SEO Manager that is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and innovative; reliable, resourceful, and organized, with strong analytical skills, extensive experience with SEO best practices, and a proven track record driving exceptional results via organic search. This position will be critical in driving our goals forward with Search Engine Optimization efforts.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings for multiple web properties, including new and existing sites; do this independently and without assistance, except for getting sounding board feedback from colleagues and strategy approval from manager
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for business growth; perform audit on existing organic data and devise actionable insight for improvement
- Communicate with other marketing professionals to align & set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in organic marketing efforts
- Monitor, analyze and report on metrics from various sources, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics Moz, Stat Search Analytics, etc.
- Research and analyze trends and best practices to develop SEO strategies for San Diego learning center.
- Drive relevant traffic and leads by performing keyword research competitive analysis and executing content optimization and link building strategies
- On Page optimization such as title tags, meta descriptions, H1/H2s, alt text, keyword density, etc. for new content.
- Create effective SEO content outlines for blogs, landing pages, marketing copy, social media posts.
- 3+ years of professional experience in SEO with experience developing and implementing SEO programs and improving Organic Search performance for online businesses
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay up-to-date with news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Experience working with several SEO suites/tools: Searchmetrics, seoClarity, DeepCrawl, Majestic, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, etc.
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools: Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Looker
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other analytics tools.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us: