Marketing Operations Associate - Product Marketing
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
Kraken is growing and we’re looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to support our Product Marketing Management (PMM) team. This critical role will serve as the execution arm of the campaigns and strategies crafted by the PMM team. You will work with a specific client focused product group (ie - consumers, institutions, pro traders, etc) to help connect the dots and help the team execute everything from campaigns to surveys to research.
In this remote North American or European based role, you’ll kick off each day meeting with the PMM team, giving updates on where we are with certain projects, deliverables and priorities and identify cross-functional blockers or dependencies. Next up, is taking a look at the project management app and helping assign tasks to the appropriate party as well as moving tasks through workflows.
In addition to using your exceptional organization, communication and follow up skills for project management, you’ll also use these skills to inform tactical plans and prioritization of marketing initiatives. You’re also great at managing timelines, identifying action plans and rallying support to achieve impactful results. All in all, you're process oriented, technically adept, and are always crossing your “t’s” and dotting your “i’s.” You're also ready to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment but know that sometimes we have to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly.
Looking for a growth opportunity within product marketing? Great! We see this role on our PMM team as an excellent opportunity to learn product marketing while being hands-on in marketing operations in a fast-scaling environment.
With all the exciting things happening at Kraken and the fast pace at which the company and wider industry is developing, this is the perfect role for an ambitious and talented marketing professional ready to take their career to the next level. Join our mighty Marketing team as we work together to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Translating complex product marketing plans into tactical steps, understanding and anticipating codependencies, delay risks, and managing/maintaining processes, and work-streams for the PMM team
• Developing and implementing workflow processes designed to increase team efficiency
• Working closely with our legal team to oversee and align marketing campaigns to the latest advisory
• Serving as proof-reader and fact-checker on all marketing communications, with a particular eye to speaking directly to target personas
• Coordinating project status updates and reporting on campaign performance
• Special projects and duties as assigned
Who You Are
• You have 2+ yrs experience in project management and marketing, ideally within a product team
• It’s a plus if you have experience in the financial or technology sectors and even more ideal if you have experience marketing financial products to consumer or institutional clients
• You don’t have to be a crypto expert, but having an interest in Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency or Blockchain is preferred
• You’re no newbie when it comes to working with content and editorial calendars, and have worked within one or more marketing workflows
• You have a strong sense of urgency when projects are assigned and are able to complete a task quickly while anticipating the need to plan for another project in short succession
• You’re highly organized and have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail
• You have excellent stakeholder management and prioritization skills
• You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, and prioritize clarity & brevity in all communications
• You have a highly collaborative work style which includes working effectively and respectfully across organizational levels
• You’re a proactive and creative problem solver who develops new and innovative ways to work towards goals
• You have a natural talent to effortlessly improve a process and the uncanny ability to bring order out of chaos
• You’re praised as being positively calm during periods of disorganization or uncertainty
• You’re very comfortable using Google Suite products and understand their capabilities
• It’s a plus if you have experience with project management tools such as Asana, Wrike, Trello, etc.
#EU #US #LI-Remote #LI-AM1#CANADA #APAC
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know